;SCM HIER EINFÜGEN

✫ My lovely Followers ✫

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2012

Sponsored REVIEW: GEO medical - Pure WT-A53 (Sponsor: Uniqso)


  Welcome back my dear readers ♥

I plnned to write this review 2 or 3 days before, but I was really busy :( 
University started yesterday~

Onto the review:
Uniqso sponsored me again ^o^ Thank you ♥

This time I received
GEO medical - PURE WT-A53

I already reviewed these lenses in blue and grey!

Uniqso's service was great like every time.  really really great shop wirth lovely and reliable staff ♥

Cute packing x3


Even in german :D

What's inside?

GEO Pue green, yay ^o^





left: innr curve, right: outer curver

Zoom outer curve

Zoom: inner curve








Color & Design: 5 / 5 
I love the designe. This is why I already have them in three colours :D
Enlargement:  5 / 5
DIA 15.0; perfect enlargement ♥
Comfort: 5 / 5
Really comfortable!:)
Overall: 5 / 5
Overall score for these: 5 out of 5! 
Comfortable lenses withe a lovely natural design! I like them very much but I like the blue ones even more ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen